Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Get it before it's gone...

If you're in the market for an amazing tablet @ a super affordable price, you'll want to take advantage of this offer! This deal is good for today only (2/17/2016).

Once it's gone, it's gone...

Amazon Fire HD 6 
Regularly $99 .... Today's price $69 !!!!!!



Features:
  • Beautiful 6" HD display with over a million pixels (252 ppi / 1280 x 800)
  • All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free - including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
  • Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games
  • Available in five brilliant color choices
  • Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz for quick app launches and fluid graphics
  • Rear-facing HD camera and front-facing VGA camera
  • Create personal profiles, link two Amazon accounts to share books, apps and games, and set device usage limits for kids.

I own this tablet, and I love it! My daughter uses it daily, for games & movies. The display is amazing, and the sound is out of this world (for a tablet). Plus, it's relatively sturdy. Madison (my 4 yr old) has been abusing this tablet for a year, and just NOW broke the screen. But---- I'm not worried! I contacted Amazon, and as long as it's still within the 1 year warranty period, they replace it for free!!! I just sent my broken one back, and I'm waiting for the new one to arrive. 

It's a great tablet @ an unbeatable price... and the service backing it is perfection! 

No comments :

Post a Comment