Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sleep in Heavenly peace...


My children rely on melatonin to help them fall asleep, and stay asleep. Without it, they sleep walk, and sometimes just don't sleep at all. This is a brilliant product, as it is flavored, and fast dissolving. My youngest is 3, and has to chew the pills, or let them dissolve... Which, is pretty nasty when they're unflavored! She loves these, and its much easier on me to have a happy child at bed time. Overall, they're tasty, fast, and effective. Maybe someday my kids will outgrow their sleep issues... Until then, we will be using this product. I received a sample bottle, to test and review, and I've already purchased more. Its an awesome sleep aid, and it's natural!

Check it out for yourself! 

Natrol Melatonin


No comments :

Post a Comment