Saturday, August 8, 2015

My laundry secret...




I'm truly amazed by the quality and performance of these dryer balls. Not only do they reduce the drying time of my laundry, but they also help to soften clothes. Plus, if I add a few drops of essential oils, they scent my laundry as well. I'm thoroughly impressed with this product! I do an insane amount of laundry, and I hate waiting on the dryer. Just toss these in, and it shortens the drying time.

How do they work? 

The balls circulate through the load of laundry, allowing the air to get into every nook and crannie. This helps the clothing to dry faster, vs going around in a heap until they've finally dried. I received my dryer balls as a sample item, to test and review, and im not sure how i ever managed without them... They're easy to use, and super efficient. Plus, they're reusable!



  • 100% ORGANIC NEW ZEALAND WOOL
  • HAND MADE & HYPOALLERGENIC
  • SAVE YOU MONEY
  • SOFTENS LAUNDRY NATURALLY
  • REDUCE STATIC ON YOUR CLOTHES


No comments :

Post a Comment