Sunday, July 5, 2015

Age is but a number...


I've never before been so impressed with a face cream, that I've wanted to tell everyone about it. I mean everyone. I want to shout from the rooftop, and make sure literally every person knows how amazing this cream is...
It's thick, rich, and ridiculously luxurious. You skin will relish in the amazing amounts of nourishment that it receives from this stuff. It's truly a superfood for your skin! Plus, it leaves you so soft and moisturized. It's unlike any other lotion or cream you've ever used before, I promise.
I'm not a chemist, so I can't claim to know what all is in this night cream, and how it is beneficial to the skin. What I can offer is my personal testimony of how amazing it is. Let's face it, none of us is getting any younger, and we need to protect our skin. I'm 33, and starting to show some slight signs of aging. I have some fine lines around my mouth and eyes, nothing too dramatic, but I want to start maintaining my skin before it gets to that point. From what I understand, this cream helps with prevention, as well as repair. So, if your skin is already damaged, give it a try, it's supposed to help repair the damage!
Now, this product comes in a good size, plastic jar, with a screw on lid. It stores easily, and the packaging presentation is gorgeous. You can totally tell that a lot of time and thought went into the product and packaging. It arrives in a box, with a ribbon tied around it. Plus, the colors and pattern used are super fun, and don't scream "hey you're old, you need wrinkle cream!" That's what sold me on the product, then I tried it... And I fell in love.
You use it like any other face cream. On your face. Ha! But, it's meant to be used at night, because that's apparently when it works best... I won't argue! Just take a small amount on your finger tips, and dab it on your skin. Gently rub it in, and make sure you get any trouble spots!!! Its super thick, so a little dab will do! I find that it moisturizes so well, that I want to use it elsewhere too... So, I rub the last bits into my elbows, and the backs of my hands. It's heavenly on my rough elbows!!! You won't see an immediate difference, but you'll feel it! After a few weeks, you'll see the changes, and they're miraculous. My fine lines have just about disappeared, and my skin is vibrant and healthy. I truly look and feel like a million bucks!!!
This product was given to me as a sample to test and review, and I'm going to continue using it. I love how amazing it makes my skin look & feel, and these warm fuzzies are well worth the price!

  Nourishing Night Face Cream with Sea Buckthorn - RHAMNIA bynata - Normal to Dry Skin - 50 ml - Natural Skincare from Bulgaria



No comments :

Post a Comment