Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Original Hygenie: An Acne Fighting Anti-bacterial Silver Ionic Pillow Case.

This pillow case... Oh man... Let me first start by explaining that my husband is a hot, sweaty, mess. It never fails, every morning, his pillow is a sweaty, greasy, nightmare. So, I said yes, when offered a sample pillow case, to test and review.

 I thought it was too good to be true... 
But, anything is worth a shot at this point.

The case itself is very thin, and see through. It looks & feels like a white, cotton, T-shirt. Yes--- I realize that I just described an ugly pillow case, that probably looks cheap and funky.... It does. BUT... It's the most amazing pillow case I've ever owned. No kidding.


Now----- I'm not sure how they get "silver" into it, but whatever they do, it works! My husband has been using this pillow case for a few weeks now, and has not awakened sweaty, greasy, or stinky --- NOT ONCE!!! It's a dang miracle, I'm serious!

This pillow case has saved my pillows, 
my linens, and my marriage!!!

As for washing, I just toss it in with my whites once a week. It is a handmade product of the USA, and washes and dries normally. No special attention needed. I haven't owned white or "light " color sheets in years. On account my husband ruins them.

Now, I have a brand new set of white sheets, 
and they're still white!!!

If you're looking for a way to stay grease free, sweat free, acne free, and stink free over night--- get this pillow case. It WILL change your life!




No comments :

Post a Comment