Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pure Harmony


As everyone knows, I really like to use alternative healing methods when at all possible. Usually this is through aromatherapy, or essential oil ingestion (skin & oral). In fact, some natural essential oils are more potent than the chemical laden medicines the doctors prescribe! 
It's also a well known fact that I suffer from GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). I am always experimenting and tweaking aromatherapy recipes, looking for the perfect calming blend. Needless to say --- I was thrilled when asked to test and review a premixed blend of natural oils, that are specifically supposed to promote harmony and inner calming. 

I've been using the Pure Care, Natural Air Freshener (scent: Pure Harmony) for about a week now, and I'm rather impressed with the results! It has a calming effect on me, not quite as much as I need, but it's a great start! I feel it has a tad too much Ylang Ylang oil in it... This could be what's keeping me from achieving a deeper calm? I'm not sure... But, it's slightly overwhelming, and happens to be one of the sour notes in the blend. I'm just about positive that's what's mucking it up for me. 

Aside from a small disagreement between my brain and the essential oil blend, it's a pleasant scent. I would love to try the other blends that are said to promote bliss, and energy. 

Pure Care, Natural Air Fresheners
  • 100% pure essential oils
  • No synthetic fragrances
  • No Harmful VOC's
  • Non aerosol spray
  • Not tested on animals 
  • Made in the USA


Sample provided for testing & review

No comments :

Post a Comment