Tuesday, June 2, 2015

More Topwell Timepieces

 Topwell® LCD Back Light Wristwatch Military Style Men's Sport Wristwatch 

I've been looking for an "everyday " watch for my husband. One to replace the daily use of his dress watch. My husband is a bigger man, and smaller watches don't fit his frame well, so I was very eager for this to arrive. The watch is huge! It's definitely not meant for dainty wrists. It features all of the necessary functions: Time, digital & analog, including military time, alarm, stop watch, and it has a fantastic blue light that's accessible via button. It's also water resistant up to 30 meters, although I don't suggest swimming with it, due to the band being leather. The band is genuine leather, and its very thick, and stiff. It does take some use to loosen up, and become supple enough to be comfortable. This is my husbands new favorite watch, and it looks fantastic on him!


Topwell® Black And Red Antique Style Wooden Watch 

This is a beautiful, classy, antique style watch. It's extremely well made, and intricately designed. The band is nice and roomy, allowing this watch to fit any wrist. This Topwell watch is a rich red & black color, and is absolutely stunning when paired with any outfit! It is a standard watch, with no frills, but it does an amazing job of keeping time. My husband loves this watch, and wears it most often for church, and dressy occasions. I can honestly say that it's a great time piece, and would be an amazing gift as well!


Topwell® Handmade Wooden Watches; Retro Style, Brown & Black

I love this watch. It's very retro, and I adore the brown/black color combination. It's also a very durable, hardwood watch--- So, I expect that with care, it'll last a long while. This watch is also unique in that it's very easily dressed up, or down. It's perfect for jeans and a t-shirt, or even a suit and tie. The only drawback is the band. The band of this watch runs small, so it's definitely not suited for people with large hands/wrists. It would make for the perfect graduation gift, or even a Father's Day, or birthday gift. It's a great looking watch, and I absolutely love it! Honestly... I can't find any reason not to love this watch!


Products in this post were received complimentary, for testing & review purposes.

No comments :

Post a Comment