Thursday, June 4, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea salt scrub

My skin has never felt so good... Seriously! This salt scrub is fantastic! It works amazingly well at removing dead & dry skin, and helps to hydrate and rejuvenate. Dead Sea salt is said to have antiseptic and cleansing qualities, and has been utilized for centuries, for its' health benefits. It's not hard to see why...
After using this scrub, my skin is soft, smooth, and looks as amazing as it feels!!!!! Plus, it promotes such deep hydration, you don't need an additional moisturizer. However, I use a light lotion to lock it all in... I live in a hot, humid, climate, and I need every bit of moisture I can get!
I received my jar, complimentary, to test and review--- & I'm absolutely hooked! I love how my skin feels after using this Dead Sea salt scrub, by Adovia. It's like I'tve given my skin a fresh start, and it doesn't cost all that much more than other body scrubs!
 This product contains exceptionally high quality ingredients, and specially formulated to work for any skin type. For skin so healthy it shows, I highly recommend this Dead Sea salt scrub, from Adovia!


No comments :

Post a Comment