Friday, April 10, 2015

Lifeguard portable charger




This charger is fast and effective! It charges quickly, and holds the charge until I need it. I have other chargers that drain while not being used, and are pretty much useless. Not this one! It stays hatched and ready. It also holds just over a full charge for my phone (iphone), an has been a serious life saver on a few occasions! I use my phone for literally everything, so I need to know I can rely on my back up power source when I need it. This is most definitely my new go-to. I received it complimentary to test and review, and I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to be able to trust their back up power source 100%!

Stats:

● Smart plug & play Samsung grade A cell battery.
● Real 3000mAh capacity - full charge your phone and still have juice.
● Quick charge - get your device 100% charged in 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
● Free 5.9in Apple compatible lightning cable - LIMITED TIME ONLY.
● Tough aluminum shell makes it impact resistant.
● Can be recharged more than 800 times.
● CE, ROHS and FCC certified.

COMPATIBILITY
iPhones, iPods, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Sony and other cell phones, MP3, MP4, digital cameras with DC 5V input.

GUARANTEE
+LIFEGUARD's confidence in the MINI 1 is backed by its 18-month money-back guarantee. Feel safe to buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 and enjoy your cell phone more than ever.


This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment