Friday, April 10, 2015

Lifeguard portable charger




This charger is fast and effective! It charges quickly, and holds the charge until I need it. I have other chargers that drain while not being used, and are pretty much useless. Not this one! It stays hatched and ready. It also holds just over a full charge for my phone (iphone), an has been a serious life saver on a few occasions! I use my phone for literally everything, so I need to know I can rely on my back up power source when I need it. This is most definitely my new go-to. I received it complimentary to test and review, and I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to be able to trust their back up power source 100%!

Stats:

● Smart plug & play Samsung grade A cell battery.
● Real 3000mAh capacity - full charge your phone and still have juice.
● Quick charge - get your device 100% charged in 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
● Free 5.9in Apple compatible lightning cable - LIMITED TIME ONLY.
● Tough aluminum shell makes it impact resistant.
● Can be recharged more than 800 times.
● CE, ROHS and FCC certified.

COMPATIBILITY
iPhones, iPods, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Sony and other cell phones, MP3, MP4, digital cameras with DC 5V input.

GUARANTEE
+LIFEGUARD's confidence in the MINI 1 is backed by its 18-month money-back guarantee. Feel safe to buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 and enjoy your cell phone more than ever.


This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.