Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's French for "Coffee"


I love my Pyora French Press! 

Everything about it is perfection. From the classic glass & stainless look, to the miraculously ground free coffee... Sheer perfection! 

I fell In love with French press coffee some years back, and have spent ages searching for the perfect one. My search ends here, because I've finally found what I'm looking for! 



This French press is a pretty standard, base model. It's actually very nice, considering it's a simple press. But, that's exactly what I want! For me, coffee should be enjoyed, and I can't enjoy my coffee if I can't enjoy the process. The more uncomplicated, the better! The Pyora: French Press is simple, and produces amazing results because of it's simplicity. I know, a lot of people don't even know what a French Press is... Well, it's a style of coffee maker. It requires no electric, and no filters. You put your ground coffee into the pot, then pour in your boiling water. After allowing the coffee ample time to steep, put the plunger top onto the pot, and gently push it to the bottom of the pot. The fine mesh and disc of the plunger, force the grounds to the bottom of the pot, and allow the coffee to stay on top. 



This particular French Press is beautifully made, and makes a very nice cup of coffee! I received mine complimentary, to test and review, and I am more than satisfied with this amazing invention!




Pyora French Press Coffee and Tea Maker 34 Ounce, Stainless Steel


This product was received complimentary, for testing and review purposes. The above statements are my own honest opinion of the product.


No comments :

Post a Comment