Thursday, April 30, 2015

Heaven's Bliss Detangling Brush

I've been looking for a solution to my 3 year olds tangles, and I finally found it! The Heaven's Bliss Detangling Brush works absolute wonders on even the messiest of hair. My daughter refuses to brush her hair, and she cries when I have to
 brush the tangles out. We ended up cutting her hair short, to avoid so many knots. Now that her hair is growing out, and she wants to keep it long, I need a solution. This brush has different length bristles, and they're relatively fine and come to a finer point than standard hair brushes. This helps to get tangles out with less pulling. It works so well that even my 3 year old can brush her own hair now, and it stays tangle free (with continued use). I received this brush at a discounted price, to test and review, and I'm beyond satisfed with the results. This detangling brush has made hair care for my toddler an absolute breeze!

No comments :

Post a Comment