Tuesday, March 3, 2015

12 in 1 Headband - Versatile Sports Headwear



What an awesome idea! I would never have thought of a headband that functions 12 different ways! This is seriously awesome! I am forever fighting to keep my hair out of my eyes, and a headband is the perfect solution. I also have hair issues when I'm cleaning and my neck gets sweaty... Or how about when I'm working out and my forehead sweats? Can a head band be dressy? How about accenting and outfit with a headband... What?!? Or insulating your face/ neck/ head dying the winter??? 
Yeah--- this head band does all of that too--- and more... 

I was absolutely blown away by how many uses there are for this headband. What's stranger; I can actually use it for almost all of them!!! It's funny, we always associate headbands with one task: holding our hair back from our face. Never in a million years would we think that they would be good for so many other things. But, now they are. 

The 12-in-one headbands by Tough Headband are another example of some serious creative genius. They take the standard headband outside of the box, and revolutionize it for the next millennium! 


It's made of a slightly stretchy, tshirt like, material. It's ends are wen together to form a tube shape. The best way to describe it ---- sleeve like. You can fold it, scrunch it, roll it, bunch it any which way you like. Wear it over your hair, under your hair, completely covering your hair, or even as a ponytail holder! You can even use this 12-in-one headband as a hood, or a head wrap, or a do rag. The possibilities are ridiculous! Plus, the 12-in-one headband comes in just about every color and pattern imaginable. AND --- it's machine washable!!!!! 


I received mine complimentary, to test and review. I'm having so much fun finding new uses for it, and new ways to wear it! I love my 12-in-one headband!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment