Monday, January 12, 2015

Organic Seeds for Sprouter - MIX - Beet / Mustard / Broccoli by VREMI TM



Ahhhhhhh I LOVE sprouts!!! I ordered this sprout seed pack in the multi-seed option, to allow me to test and review the different seeds available. 



I'm quite impressed by this product. The seeds arrived and I was excited to get them sprouting ASAP. The directions were easy to follow and understand, and in no time I had my seeds sprouting away!

The outcome: amazingly fresh and tasty beet, mustard, and broccoli sprouts! I would absolutely love to see these available in alfalfa, pea, or bean varieties as well! I adore fresh alfalfa, pea, and bean sprouts! I received this product to test and review via tomoson.com --- this review is my honest opinion of this product.

 



No comments :

Post a Comment