Monday, November 24, 2014

Fogless Shower Mirror







Omg this mirror is so cool! My husband has been raving over how much easier it is to shave in the shower, now that he can see what he's doing! He's told me multiple times it would be faster if he were able to shave in the shower vs at the sink afterward. This mirror NEVER fogs up!!! So it's easy to shave and not have to worry about an obstructed view. This frees up so much time! And, clean up is a breeze--- you just rinse with water and youre done! We couldn't be happier --- my husband finally has a fast and effective way to shave, and I don't have to pester him to hurry up so I can use the sink in the morning!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment