Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Clogstrom Kids Sandals


Super cute! Somehow amazon changed sizes on me? My daughter wears an 8, but somehow we ended up with a 4 :( She was super bummed, but we got some great pictures of her trying to fit into shoes 4 sizes too small!
**************************************
Update after contacting seller, Maddie Online
11/20/2014
Product arrived 4 sizes smaller than ordered! Seller took forever to reply to my inquiry. Maddie Online (seller) told me that since I used a promotion to purchase my daughters clogs that they automatically changed the size to the size on sale. The promotion never specified a size! Now if I want a refund I must pay to ship the item back or be stuck with shoes my child can't use. Bait & switch. Super dishonest!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment