Monday, November 17, 2014

Abco Tech Flexible Goose Neck Clip-on Cell Phone Stand



I am not sure where to start ... 
I was given the opportunity to test this product, for quality purposes. At first I wasn't sure about it. It seemed like a low-tech waste of money. But, I figured I'd check it out --- since my phone is used for literally everything, what could it hurt to attempt to make my life a little easier? Waste of money? Low-tech? Oh how wrong I was ... What a simple tool, and very easy to use! Yet, it gives a whole new meaning to "hands free." Seriously. I clipped it on to my bedside table, and attached my phone. First, I checked my email. Then my Facebook... Twitter... Watched a cartoon... Shopped on Amazon.com ... And now, I am blogging --- while my phone rests, lovingly, between the plastic clip on this amazing goose neck phone holder. I am not sure how I ever lived without this product! My world has been turned upside down by such a simple invention. I am now, truly, hands free. 

No comments :

Post a Comment