Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NANAFERA baby food squeeze pouches




These pouches are pretty awesome :) They're easy to fill, use, and store. They clean relatively easily, and are dishwasher safe! My family uses these on a regular basis, and it definitely helps me to know that I'm not only saving money by making my own pouches, but I'm controlling what goes into our bodies. I can easily keep my recipes allergen free and chemical free, and sleep better at night knowing that my family is eating healthy and safe foods. My only complaint is in the clean up department. They do clean pretty easy, but I'm finding that it's hard to get every little bit out of the top corners. This leads to extra time rinsing and prodding before they go into the dishwasher. Otherwise, this is a 5 star product, for sure!!! I wish it came with a few extra caps though :)

No comments :

Post a Comment