Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dr. Teals Epsom Salts

 
http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=68186&aid=336064&aparam=+dr%20+teal's&scinit1=+dr%20+teal's&gclid=CMOrooCBpsECFbPm7AodUzAAng
 

Looking for a soothing, calming way to de-stress and relieve aches and pains at the end of the day? Maybe you need to exfoliate and relax? Dr. Teals Epsom Salts are definitely the way to go! I stand on concrete on a daily basis for my job, and my feet and legs are seriously killing me by the time I go home. I was looking for a way to relax my tired body and de-stress, and found Dr. Teals, compliments of Smiley360. I was skeptical, sure, relaxing is easy--- but relieving aches and pains while relaxing... I HAD to try it!!!
Dr. Teals Epsom Salts are lightly scented and dissolve quickly, for a very pleasant and enjoyable soak! I was impressed that I was able to soak and not have to dodge hard salt pellets in the tub :) The lavender scent is very calming and relaxing, and I found it very easy to de-stress my busy mind and body in this soak. The biggest question for me; does it actually help relieve aches and pains?!? The answer: Yes!!! My sore feet and legs felt a lot better after a nice long soak in Dr. Teals Epsom Salts. I wasn't completely pain free, but I'm not asking for a miracle. I was, however, relieved of the immediate (minor) aches and pains that I suffer from standing all day. This is exactly what I needed!

No comments :

Post a Comment